Saturday, February 11, 2012

Youth Group Goes Bowling


Judson and I were the chaperones at our youth outing this month. We went bowling at Cordova lanes. The night before, we had Ally, Abby, Anna Claire, Grace, Joze, and Brooke spend the night after the Valentine's Dance. Needless to say after the bowling alley, we all came home and put on our pjs for the night. I was exhausted even though this is a really good group of kids.

The picture above is of Jason, our Youth Director, and his "new" girlfriend, Amy. She is so cute and sweet...the kids and I really like her a lot!


As you can tell from the picture of Judson above, he is NOT a good loser. He didn't lose but he missed out on getting a strike, It killed him!


As you can tell from my picture (yes, that's me and someone really took MY picture), I am not a good winner either! I didn't win but I did bowl a STRIKE on this turn! Whooo hoooo!


The group on the way out the door. Jack and Ethan just LOVE getting their picture made...NOT! Judson and I always enjoy going with the youth. We should do it more often.

0 comments: