Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sittie is Seventy


Happy 70th Birthday to my wonderful Mother in Law, Sandra! We all love to give her grief at times. But, we all know how lost we would be without her love and support! She is so good to me and my children. She is always thinking of ways to help others. She is the most unselfish woman I know. Thanks to you Sittie! We hope you have the best birthday ever!


Sittie with "THE GIRLS". She has called them that since the days she used to drive them to Mother's Day Out at Christ United for me.



Judson grilled for everyone on Friday night! Lisa stopped by for a quick cocktail. 


We went to lunch at Marlo's. It was a lot of fun.


Sittie with her Sisters and Jan and me. 


Mother and Daughter


Sittie's cake! 


Sittie's best present ever...her niece Tish surprised her and flew in for the weekend! 


0 comments: