Friday, October 19, 2012

Diamante...Cabo San Lucas...WOW!

And were off...again! One of the things that I love about my husband is the fact that he wants "us" to see the world. However exhausting at times that it may be, it sure is fun! There are a lot of days in the grocery business that I despise. The perks and free trips are not one of them!

This is us on the plane...shot out of a canon...exhausted...packing on the way out the door! Jud is asleep and I am still trying to handle loose ends at work. Same story different trip. 




For the FIRST TIME IN OUR MARRIED LIFE, Judson filled out paperwork for the two of us! WOW! He does love me or he just felt guilty since I was working on the plane! Look what I have in writing. Its official...he marked me as being retired and a housewife! I am going to hold him to that when we get back home! Oh, he he marked that he works...hahahahha!!! Just teasing dear!



There was a small hurricane here the day we landed. I was very uneasy about flying through it. We actually made it just fine and on time! Look at all the mud in the streets though. There were washed out holes everywhere. The internet and cell towers have been very sketchy, too. But, look at those blue skies!




Look at the muddy waters in the Pacific Ocean from all of the rainwater washing down from the mountains.


WOW is just about the best word I can come up with on our accommodations! Maybe lifestyles of the rich and famous! THANKS to our friend and business cohort Tim Armour for sharing his fabulous place with us! It is just unbelievable! You have to google it, Diamante, to read all about it. It is ranked in the top 100 golf courses in the WORLD! Diamante is number 58! Can you say bucket list? This is the view from our villa. 




The girls (minus Danielle)...Cathy, Me and Shirley! 


Lunch at The Office, a great little place on the beach! It was actually written about in John Grisham's book The Firm. Awesome food and beautiful plates!



Rick looking at the beach vendor's "junk"! Can you say sucker? Yes, he bought some bling.



 The silly boys...boy those cocktails at lunch were good! 












0 comments: