Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Things You Do...

We landed from our adults only trip snow skiing and headed straight to TRA for Abby's basketball banquet. We got home late that night. I dumped our bags in the dining room, started the laundry, and prepared to pack again. Abby's big TASC convention was in just a couple of days. Oh, and did I mention that I had a tiny little project to finish up before we left for Nashville?? 


The student council is always responsible for a scrapbook to enter in the contest. My girls have never been in charge of it (the historian is), but for the past two years the burden has fallen on them us. We do enjoy doing it, its just that we end up doing an entire year in one week! WOW! I jokingly asked Angel, the student council advisor, if I could run for the historian next year! Peter Simonton is always so so kind and cuts something out for me to put on the cover and paint last minute. 

The theme went along with the leadership workshop, the Wizard of Leadership. I think it turned out great ! Especially, considering our time and resources! I will post a finished pic when I post convention pictures. 











0 comments: