Sunday, January 15, 2017

TN Lottery...One Year Ago

Hard to believe that one year ago today there was a crazy media circus at our store in Munford. It was an exciting day. Craziness followed in the days their after...people assumed we won $1 million...people assumed we personally knew the Robinsons...people assumed we could convince them to give them some of their money. I received emails, text messages, phone calls, letters, Facebook requests, etc for several months. I cannot IMAGINE what the Robinsons received. I wonder if they would say today that winning the lottery was a curse or a blessing? Just curious? 




If anyone out there does know the Robinsons, I would love to be able to take a photo of them in our store to hang on the wall. Just for the history books! We could even take it after the store is closed so that no one would bombard them...if you are reading this Ms Robinson, let me know...hahaha!


0 comments: