Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Memories...Made for Life

I had to take this picture for Oney. He loved our hotel in Dubai because they always had different creatures waiting on us in our rooms each day. Our sweet little Mexican housekeeper left these in the kitchen each morning. 
Our view of the Pacific Ocean. WOW!
One of the comfort stations on the golf course. It was awesome...freshly made margaritas, bloody marys, homemade popsicles, the best peanut butter ever (Abby:)), etc. 
Our little bartender at the comfort station...Israel. 
The grounds around Diamante are immaculate. There is no telling how many people they have on staff each day. 

My man...teeing off on one of the golf holes. I didn't bring my camera this trip so that I would relax and wouldn't stress taking pics. I sure did wish for it a few minutes today. 
Judson's "turkey strut" after he beat Damon on a couple holes. Man...that's the crazy guy I fell in love with...he STILL has as much energy as he did in the 5th grade-I swear!
Me and Danielle touring the property...
Wreckage we had to retrieve after our minor golf cart accident. 
Yep, that's a flat tire. But, hey, nothing a couple twenties won't cure. Danielle and I strayed off the beaten path a little. Not to worry, though, we slipped these guys a few pesos and we had a new golf cart in a matter of minutes. 
Our new golf cart boy!

We picked up a little debris on the course along the way. I think we made Senior Tim a little nervous so we decided to head back to the villa. 
Our cactus we found!
Another trip to the "comfort station"! Hot tamales!
Abby-here is the peanut butter for you! 



THANKS again to Tim for treating us like royalty this week. We LOVED it! We really appreciate you sharing your little slice of heaven with us! 


0 comments: