Saturday, June 4, 2011

Basketball Camp

I took the Middle School Basketball team to camp this week at UT Martin.  Believe it or not, I had NEVER been to Martin. I really didn't know what to expect but I was surprised to say the least! It is pretty much a really nice, small, quaint college town in the middle of a hay field! Judson was worried about the girls falling in love and wanting to go to college there (somewhere other than UT)...he has NOTHING to worry about! After going to Pat Summitt camp at UT Knoxville, nothing will EVER compare! Even though UT Martin is where Coach Summitt went to college!



I had a great time being with the girls...Ally, Abby, Taylor, Havana, Annie, Brooke, Grace and Kendall.  Missy Harris helped me drive everyone as well as our new high school girl's coach, Sharia Armour.  WE LOVE OUR NEW COACH! She is not only motivated, knowledgeable, well known and respected by her peers, compassionate, she's cute! I could go on and on. I just hope TRA gives her the tools she needs to take our girls program to a new level. 

After the first day, the girls were starving so went straight to eat dinner at Los Portales, Mexican. Well they were hungry again before bedtime, so we went to Sonic in our pajamas! They loved it of course! See the goofy girls below...


 
While we were at camp, Oney was playing with his Sittie.  He LOVES spending time with his golf cart   I mean Sittie!  His Sittie and he have really bonded this past year. It seems like the girls always have something going on and Oney is looking for a place to go and something to do! Sittie is good at keeping him BUSY! It is pool season now and Oney and Sittie go to the The Club to swim, play and eat! Oney always has more girls there than he can handle too! This picture is at the pool with Mary Leslie Cranford and Allie English.  Cute girls and sweet too!


We have an action packed weekend with Morgan Stitt and Chris Davanzo's wedding. Morgan is a dear friend of ours that babysat Ally, Abby and Oney when they were LITTLE (Oney just a few weeks). She has been so sweet to me and my family and we love her! Ally and Abby are wedding attendants for her so we have a Bridesmaids Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding/Reception! I will definitely has pictures and stories tomorrow!

0 comments: