Monday, June 20, 2011

Lost and Found...Friends That Is...

I know I am a little late posting this but, I mentioned in my last post that I would wrap up our weekend at the Lake last week with more details. Well, after we had the kids friends up, it was nice just relaxing with our family of five. We ended up with a nice surprise to wrap up our weekend...some long, lost friends...Kerry and Brad. They took a ride on our SeaDoo together and nobody got hurt! We have been running on different paths this Spring/Summer and haven't seen them very much so it was nice to have some down time to catch up! Since our kiddos do not play softball and theirs live, eat and breathe it...we have not been able to make time for each other.  The kids enjoyed each other, too.

My Sister and I also enjoyed riding our SeaDoos together on Sunday. We were at J.P. Coleman for the afternoon on Sunday. It is typically nice there with not as much boat traffic.  I also skied...yep, I can still do it at 38 years old. It may not be pretty but i did it:)

I took this picture of Oney and Judson. They were playing around and wrestling with each other. Right after this picture, Judson pulled Oney's swim trunks down...it was pretty funny! Yes, I caught the picture, but I am not going to post it...Oney might not like it if I did!
I like this picture that I took of Ally riding the SeaDoo. She did GREAT riding it in that afternoon.
I love this picture of Abby. I bought her this towel and of course, she LOVED it!


Good weekend with family and friends. We are so fortunate to have our Lake House. It was maybe the SINGLE BEST INVESTMENT we have made in our family.  We have had so many wonderful times at the Lake and look forward to so many more. 

0 comments: