Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Day Spent in the Kitchen

After spending ALL Sunday in the kitchen, I realized why I just don't enjoy cooking anymore. Cooking, and doing it right, takes time and patience, and a calm and clear head. I don't have ANY of those things anymore! I know its just a stage of life that we are in and it will be over before I know it and there will be something else to fret about. Oh well!

Judson cooked his famous ribs on his Big Green Egg. They were amazing!

My potato casserole...I forgot to take a picture after I cooked it. 
Baked beans...Jud's favorite...before they went in the oven.
Baked cinnamon apples...a Fall favorite!
Cupcakes hot out of the oven...before they were iced.
My newest experiment-Bananas Foster!!! This was fun. 
Judson lit the bananas up with his new little torch toy from Home Depot. 

A bowl of ice cream and Bannas Foster on top...mmmmmm! 

0 comments: