Friday, February 20, 2015

Dear Family that I LOVE so much...it is time to go back to work and school!!!

These are just the foods that I took pictures of...I think I have gained 10 pounds this week.  The kids were out of school ALL WEEK for an "ice storm". Wow!!! I haven't been to the gym one time. It is TIME for us all to get back on a routine....sleeping, eating, working, studying, etc. It has been fun though just being here with the kiddos. It's nice to slow down and just "be at home" sometimes. That's usually when the best times are had and the best memories are made. 

Oreo Ice Cream Cake


Mee-Maws Cheese Spaghetti 


Abby's Birthday Cake (a separate birthday post will come)

Sitties Famous Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup


Lebanese "Hashawa"


Lebanese "Laban"


Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake AKA Death By Chocolate


Mmmmmmm.....goodnight... I'm full and sleepy!!! 


0 comments: