Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Vols Went Down to Georgia

Watching/listening to the UT - Georgia game while I made a mad dash to the store. 


Checking my app while I am in the store shopping...


 Georgia is Winning

Vols are Winning

No Georgia Wins

No...the Tennessee Volunteers WIN!!!


Words nor pictures can do this game any justice. It was truly unbelievable! 



I love Butch Jones' reaction...he immediately dropped to his knees. 


Jud going down memory lane with ... 1998...


Who else would be in the middle of the celebration but Austin Chambers:-) 


Post UT game celebration at the Douglas's...me and Maddie


This button is officially my "good luck" button!!!


Ally's snapchat as she is celebrating in Knoxville. 


It didn't take long for the t-shirts to make their appearance. Here are two of my personal favorites.  



Guess what? Yep, Game Day is following the Vols to College Station for next week's game. Boy this sure is fun. Feels like my Vols used to feel. 



0 comments: