Monday, April 18, 2011

"Feeling Good"

Well, the title of my post tonight is sort of contradictory. I am feeling good, mentally, not so good physically.  I have been on a mission for the past month to try to get my house in order.  We are having the LAST Naifeh Coon Supper this Thursday and are having out of town guests.  So, this has "lit a candle" under me and forced me to do some MAJOR housework.  Everything I have done to prepare needed to be done anyway, I have just avoided it for the past year. So after about 4 loads to goodwill, 6 loads to the dump, hours of organizing, tons of Rubbermaid containers, etc I am ecstatic-mentally. Now physically, I feel like I can hardly put one foot in front of the other. So, I feel good but not really:)

Needless to say, our weekend was pretty uneventful. Just a whole list of chores and honey do's.  Tonight as the kids and I were working on a project, I grabbed the camera and thought it would be a great "photo opportunity" for my new blog.  We were making shadowboxes from Abby's first Pat Summitt Camp and Oney's Tennessee Titans Kid Captain experience.  Yes, those were long, long, ago! Anyway, I took a picture and I was so excited to have something to post tonight.  Guess what, as I sat down to download the picture tonight...there wasn't a memory card in the camera. So no picture to post-just visualize us working at the kitchen counter with a sea of Tennessee Orange and Blue!

Looking forward to the week with family...Aunt Jan is coming!

0 comments: