Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Did It

I am so excited...I finally have my blog up and running! I want to give a shout out to Becky Lee Burke, of http://adoptafrica.blogspot.com/, for helping me get everything looking so wonderful! She was a pleasure to work with and so reasonably priced. Be sure to read about her and her good works she does for children. 

Okay, this is a new beginning for me. I used to scrapbook for my children until our schedules started getting so crazy. Scrap booking is so cumbersome and requires lots of "sit down time"-which is so limited these days.  After following Kate Krull's blog to stay updated on Lucy, I decided that this would be a perfect way to "scrapbook" for the kids. I can do it from anywhere, at anytime, and hopefully print it out every so often for them to have a book. 

So, here's to a NEW beginning! I am looking forward to many days of blogging "On The Go"!

1 comments:

Becky Lee Burk said...

Love the blog now that you've posted on it! The animation was the way to go. Thanks for the shout out. Blog2print is a great site for printing out your blog. I do mine every year :)