Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bon Jovi

Whoo hoo! Judson and I went to the Bon Jovi Concert Thursday night with some grocery friends of ours, Dana and Amy Bowen. Bon Jovi was a blast from the past! We went for a quick bite at Sole. As we were sitting there eating dinner, we saw a firetruck pull up outside. We immediately thought of our friend James Hightower who is a fireman at the station on Third Street. So, in honor of James, I had to take a picture to text to him just to let him know we were thinking of him! (By the way, James went through the Academy with this guy who works at the St. Jude Station.)



Then we headed to the Fed Ex Forum for the concert. It was hilarious seeing a lot of the concert go-ers dressed in 80's attire not to mention their 80's hairstyles. 
Here are some pictures from the concert...


Did I tell you we saw my long lost friend LEIGH?


We had a great time with Dana and Amy as usual! We went back to the Sole Bar afterwards and we ran into Katie Hart...we love her! When they kicked us out of there (not really), we went to our room at the Westin and crashed. Friday morning came EARLY to say the least. I realized two things...that I am NOT 16 anymore and I sure am glad I am NOT!





0 comments: