Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So Behind

Okay...Abby is really fussing at me...I haven't updated in a long time. Guess why??? We are "On The Go"!  I am going to try to do some catch up posts this weekend, but until then this will have to do.

We attended the 137th Kentucky Derby this past weekend. I will do a complete account of it all this weekend, but here is a sneak peak of the action!

Our group, the Regis and the Hughes.  The Oaks Day was a Pink Out for breast cancer. Cute, huh?
REAL Men wear PINK...so they say! Judson went for everything except for the bow tie!

Finally, we found someone that could take a picture with our heads and our bodies in the frame! This was the first time Judson has worn a hat!

Dinner at Ruth Chris...a MUST do at the Derby...a Naifeh Tradition!

Derby Day...we all agreed the PINKOUT was MUCH more fun than Derby Day clothes. 

For now, that's all I have. Judson is out of town in Vegas with his golfing group. Yes, I did laundry Sunday night to pack him for a flight Monday morning. I have a sweet girl in my bed tonight. As tradition goes, when Dad is out of town, everyone gets a night in bed with Mom. 

Did I tell you we were on the go?

0 comments: