Saturday, October 1, 2011

CHS Class of 1991...20 Year Reunion

Time Flies...


Flashbacks...Monnie and I at our High School Graduation and a High School dance. Look at that BIG hair! We (I)  thought we were so mature here...boy, I had no idea how much I had to learn about life!


My little helper Oney...we barely had room in the car for him. He and the girls helped ALL weekend with food, decorations, loading and unloading, etc. THANKS kiddos!


This is most of the group that attended the cookout Friday night. We tailgated at CHS and then walked over to the football game. It was a lot of fun and great to catch up and see each other's families.


 How about another flashback...


 Monica Burlison Ruffin, Stephanie Sage Rogers and ME!


 Me and Monnie...We both look so much better now! I hope I can say that in 20 more years! 


Neal Presley, Justin Ross, C.H. Sullivan, Lee Wallace 


These are my classmates that attended the party on Saturday night. We held our event at the Holiday Inn in Millington. It ended up being really nice and we had a really good time. We danced to Rockin Robin DJ's to music from the 80s. It was nice to catch up with old friends and I wish more had attended-maybe next time!


One of my favorite peeps of all times...Justin Ross...my 2nd grade weekly reader buddy at Garland Elementary! He has a beautiful wife and children! And of course, me and Monnie, my first cousin and partner in crime!

THANKS to Monnie and Lee for everything they did to make our reunion a success. It was a team effort to say the least. See you in another 10 years!

0 comments: