Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Peace, Love & Leadership

Student Council Leaders....
Ally, the President
Abby, the Secretary



I am so very proud of my girls and their efforts to become good leaders. I always enjoyed those activities when I was in school and have been stressing the importance to my kids for several years now. They have both been fortunate enough to have been elected to their student councils as well as hold offices. Ally also chose to run for a state (yes, the entire state of TN) office and won West TN Representative last year. Part of her commitment as West TN Area Rep was to hold a meeting for all of West TN. These are the pictures from that area meeting. She could not have pulled this off without a great group of advisors (Angel and Jo), cooperative administrators (Justin and Johnny), and a hardworking council. It was "flawless". I have NEVER been so proud of Ally AND Abby. From the preparations, to the website design, to the meals, hospitality, seminars, I could go on and on.
Anna Claire, Abby and Joze Smith


Ally and Madison Cranford...
Madison was Ally's "Campaign Manager" and right arm (literally-she was in a cast)  when she ran for the state office! Madison is the sweetest, most beautiful girl...

The Student Council

The Executive Board


I know that this entire experience will prepare them for their high school and college careers. I am so proud of them and ALL of the TRA Student Council. Looks like Abby has her sights on this state office for next year...Oh...a quick but HUGE shout out to Leslie Roane. She not only designed the t-shirt for Ally's campaign, she designed the area meeting shirts for us. She rocks! Thanks again, Leslie!

0 comments: