Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sonny....and....Sonni


Sonny Burlison, "Papa", "W.J.", William John Burlison, Sr., Ginny's Daddy, was so special to me! He called me his "Little Angel" and boy did he treat me like one! The picture above is of the newest "Sonni". I was so excited when Will and Jena decided to name their little girl after Papa. Will and Papa were very close as well, so it was no surprise that he would name a child after Papa.



Jena is the BEST Momma ever. She is such a hard worker, talented, smart, creative, etc. She is so sweet to include us in Sonni's life. She invited us to her first birthday party. Everything was adorable!


Look at Sonni eating her cake. She LOVED being able to dig into it! 


As you can tell from the picture above, Jena did not miss a single detail. Look at the washtub that Sonni took her bath in after she played in her cake! How precious is that photo? I think it looks just like Will at that age! So precious! We love you Sonni!

0 comments: