Monday, April 30, 2012

Jud Goes to Vegas...AGAIN?

The joke with our friends is that Judson has a time share in Las Vegas because he goes so much...I am beginning to wonder myself! He went with his annual golfing grocery group. He has been every year now for about 15 years. He looks forward to it EVERY year. I do not blame him either. I LOVE Las Vegas. It is one of my favorite places to go with him. They have everything...good food, good shopping, entertainment, great spas, etc. We met this pool girl, "Liz",when we went to the ACM's a few weeks ago. We told her to look for Judson...well guess what...she didn't forget him...how could she??? 


Judson and I went shopping for him some new "stylish" golf gear this year. He really has some pressure from his high society clothing guru friends Eric and Ryan. I think he looks great here...he even bought himself a white golf belt. WOW...Jud is stepping out a bit!


This is Judson's new Sanderson Salesperson, Brian Schmoekel. He took Dan Stokes place when Dan retired a few months ago. This was his first time in Vegas. Another Vegas Virgin...not a good thing I'm afraid...


This year I was especially sad when he went to Vegas without me. I usually look forward to our little break from each other each year but this year not so much. Why? He was supposed to go to DC with Ally on her 8th grade trip...instead I went. That's another post.

I know Judson had a good time...he lost his voice, he won a little money, he never called, texted or emailed, he fell asleep during another Bucket List show event, he came home quiet and exhausted! All signs of a good trip.

0 comments: