Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Student Council Elections and Presidential Wrap Up

Its a wrap! Ally just wrapped up her year as Student Council President. I must say that she did a fine job! I am very proud of her. She has grown and learned from her mistakes. She has earned respect from her peers and her teachers/adviser's. I wouldn't change a thing and I don't think she would either! The picture below is of the parting gift the council gave her at her last meeting as Presiding President. How sweet!


On a bittersweet note, Abby and Anna Claire ran for Co-President this year and were defeated. They ran a very respectable, kind, hardworking, honest campaign. They were the WINNERS in mine and a lot of other people's books! I could NOT be more proud of the two of them! They learned some life lessons that were far better than any title of President. Like I told them..."President" doesn't make you the leading member...it's what you give and do for your council! I KNOW they will make me proud this next year regardless of the outcome of this election. They are both sweet, smart, fine beautiful girls and I expect great things from them over this next year!


Their campaign slogan was...

Abby and Anna Claire...The Perfect Pair





I LOVE seeing them grow closer to each other. It reminds me so much of me and Kerry when we were kids! I know that they will be friends for life and that is immeasurable!


I actually thing they look alike in this picture at Abby's 13th party.



I LOVE THESE TWO GIRLS! 

0 comments: