Friday, May 18, 2012

Last Day of School

Wow! I can NOT believe that another school year has come and gone! Each year gets faster and faster. I can remember my Grandmother saying...the older you get the faster the time passes. Boy was Grandmother right.

This Fall when school starts back, I will have a child in EVERY building at TRA, Elementary, Middle and High School! Talk about being spread a little thin. I cannot believe that I am old enough to have a high schooler or that I am old enough for my baby to be in the last year of Elementary school. We are going to enjoy EVERY single minute of this Summer!

I didn't take a picture of all three of the kids today. I will post one this weekend though. My girls are both taller than me now!

Ms. Susan asked Oney to do a very special task at TRA this week. He said the opening prayer at Awards Day today. I was so very proud of him! I think she was too!



0 comments: