Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I LOVE MY FAMILY!


This was my BEST Mother's Day EVER! I can't really explain why or what made it so good. I think just being together with my family. We went to early church and started the day off with a really good sermon. Then we went to my Mom's and had a delicious lunch and Mee-Maw was there. I also took a nice, long nap. What more could you ask for???




The picture above was my "card" from Ally. She emailed it to me late Saturday night so that I would have it first thing Sunday morning! I LOVE IT!


The collage above was "part" of my card from Abby. She printed it out in HUGE print. She also made me a short slide show. I absolutely LOVED it, too! 


I got some really cool and colorful bangle bracelets and a jewelry organizer from Stella & Dot. I also got gift certificates for a massage and a piece of gold from Dubai. It was entirely too much...but I loved it ALL!


Oh, and I almost forgot...we all had a little peace and quiet while Daddy took a little siesta at Ginny's!


0 comments: