Sunday, July 22, 2012

Crazy Cousins!

Just a couple of cute cousin moments from this summer. Aunt Das, being the child lover that she is, took Oney, Gracen and the Turner girls to McDonalds for lunch. She then took them to her house for afternoon of swimming and summer fun! McDonalds and Das, what more could you ask for in life?Who doesn't LOVE Aunt Das???


This picture of Oney and Carson was taken by Monnie. Me and Monnie were BESTEST BUDDIES growing up. Because her parents were divorced, we only saw each other every other weekend. THANK THE GOOD LORD! I could have never kept up if she was around every weekend! I was sick by Monday morning on her Burlison weekends! We have some of the craziest, scariest, weirdest memories...I wish that Carson and Oney spent more time together. They are BOTH the sweetest boys. They remind me so much of me and Monnie! 


Some of my BEST childhood memories are times spent with my cousins. Whether it be a family vacation, Sunday lunch, or just an afternoon playing outdoors, these are some of my most memorable times as a child. 

0 comments: