Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sweet Words

Who ever said "stick and stones may break my bones but words may never hurt"? Well, I'm not sure who coined that phrase, but it is SO UNTRUE! Words...whether positive or negative...stick around for awhile. I would MUCH rather someone smack me! 

I have really been dreading my "40th" birthday...like really! So when the day finally arrived, all I could do was soak it all in...I am a freak when it comes to having "unchecked notifications" on my phone. For some reason, I decided to relish in all of my sweet wishes this day. If you aren't on social media, you are really missing out when it comes to the birthday! These are just a few. I couldn't take it after awhile and I had to clear them out. THANKS to everyone that took the time to think of me. It really made me feel special. 














These two were by far my favorites-from my sweet daughters! How sweet are these words? Yes, it made me cry! What an awesome way to start off my 40th birthday. More to come...







0 comments: