Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sports Fan or Kid Fan?

Just a clarification here...to people looking from the outside in, I probably look like the BIGGEST sports fan EVER! Golf, volleyball, football, basketball, water skiing, wake boarding, you name it. When really, I am just a KID FAN...whatever it is my kids decide to do-I am their biggest FAN! 

I say this because I have never been a huge sports person-probably because I have never had any athletic ability at all. I do good to make it across the room without tripping on something! I always said my kids would "never" be really involved in sports. Well, be careful what you say you will "never do"! The kids are involved in as much as they can possibly participate in and do it successfully. Guess what...I am their biggest fan! 





0 comments: