Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th

Gearing up for a BIG weekend this year for the Fourth of July! We have lots of family coming in town and friends as well. We are excited about sharing our new home with everyone! 

The kids saw this t-shirt at the gas station and decided that they had to buy it for Aunt Jan. They I love picking on her from the minute she arrives until she pulls out to log back to Nashville. 
I finally had my bed swing finished and hung. Litereally, as people were walking in the door for the weekend. I haven't painted or stained it yet, but I absolutely LOVE it!
The kids are enjoying it too!
Our first evening at Freddy T's with the fam. 
Me and the girls...Katie, Lori and Maddye!
Flags hung, grass cut, porches cleaned, flowers watered, fountain cleaned, etc. Whew! 
Ally walking to the boat dock. 

Site bought all of us girls matching shirts. They were really cute. I found them at Lake House Galleries-I just adore that shop. They always have something new and cute. 
We couldn't leave the boys out either. We found them cute Tennessee t-shirts. 
After everyone left, this is where I landed. Judson couldn't find me...he eventually looked upstairs and I had fallen asleep in the bed swing. Ahhhh...have I told you how much I love my bed swing? 

Obviously, I wasn't the only one that was worn out. 

The girls laying out on their "WOW" water mat. 
Uncle Bill and Jidi catching up and enjoying a cocktail. 
Jud catching a few minutes of peace by himself before the kids go and wrestle with him. 
I got shirts for Das and Britt so we could match the next day after everyone had left. Aren't we all cute? I love it when everyone has a cute smile and is naturally happy!
The girls and their Sittie. Sittie is such a good sport. She always tries to be so hip and cool with the kids...it keeps her young for sure!
Christy and Cory
Ally and Steven
Britt and Abby
Oney and Duncan
All the cousins getting ready to watch the fireworks at the Howard's
More cousins
Aunt Jan and Uncle Bill
Me and Uncle Bill
Me and Rosie
Aunt Pam, Uncle Bill and Judson and Me

Good times, great food and tons of Memories Made this Year

0 comments: