Friday, July 22, 2011

WATERSPORTS …Anyone?

I know that I have included SOME of these pictures in other posts maybe, but I thought I should dedicate one entire post (because I have 3000 pictures on my computer) to the cause! Everyone likes to show off their stuff…yes, even the overweight, overindulged, overgrown, Daddies!

Hats off to the Dads…and to the best puller in the world (ME)! Who else could get these three up behind one boat all at the same time???

DADS
One word comes to mind...HIT IT!!!
I wanted to HIT HIM!!!
The 3 Ring Circus...


And they are OFF...
They DID it...or should I say, I (Dana) DID it!
OOPS...not for long!

These are adorable, too…"MY" Boys…handsome, fun loving, charming and not a care in the world!

BOYS






Saving the best for last…THE Girls…stylish, impressive, talented, competitive, and gorgeous!
Did I mention the fact that Ally "Got back on the horse"! This was her first time to wake board this year since she broke her arm in February!
GIRLS







THE DOUBLE SKIING BUDDIES


Eric is pulling them both behind his boat, but Steven is skiing behind the wake of our boat!!!

Wanna see the Moms strut their stuff? Well, we would have to hire a photographer, a caretaker, a cook, a bartender, a lifeguard, a DJ, a maid, a trash collector, well you get the picture. The Moms are ALWAYS busy “doing” but I am going to try to get Katie, Kerry, Lori and I the next time we go…It will definitely be worth the wait!

0 comments: