Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

After Friday with the broken finger saga, Labor Day was pretty uneventful (which is nice sometimes)! We went out on the Lake Saturday, watched the Tennessee game at Jay & Kathryn's that night, went out briefly on Sunday until it rained, and lounged around under a blanket Sunday night at our house with just our family while it poured down rain for HOURS! It was a nice end to an another awesome summer at the lake. Thank the Lord for another safe, fun summer with family and friends! This weekend wrapped up our 10th year in our Lake house. WOW! Time flies...I was pregnant with Oney when we built our house.

ALLY the Dancing D.J.


Abby with her cool shades on and ice on her finger!


Oney making his rounds on every one's boat! 


We ended our Summer hanging out at Panther Cove. We don't go there quite as much as we used to now that the kids are getting older. Here is a picture from the sights that day.


Here is Duncan Blue with his "harem"...wherever he goes, he always has a huge following!

Sorry, D.B., I couldn't resist that cute little bottom shot! I miss those days..OK, not really!

Some misc pics from the weekend. I didn't take pictures this weekend. I was sort of "over it". Abby was handy with the camera...thanks Abby!


Me wearing my "Hot Girls Pearls"....check out their website...Keep Cool...Look Hot! 

If you know anyone that has hot flashes or is just hot in general, these are the PERFECT gift! My kids saw them on the Today Show this Summer and insisted that I order some. I LOVE THEM! You put them in the freezer and they keep you cool. My only mistake??? I should have ordered two pair so that I would always have a cold pair!



Me and Duncan Blue really bonded in the water this weekend. I finally figured out something to get his mind off of his "Momma" for a bit. We played with that empty can for a long time! I know-probably not the best influence on him-but I was able to give Katie a break! I love that boy!

0 comments: