Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Running Like Crazy

We took off to Memphis on Sunday to be at Lula's in Collierville the minute they opened. The girls love the dresses at that store and frankly its easier than going to a million different stores and not finding anything you truly love. So, we started there again this year. She opened the store at 1:00pm that Sunday and we had two BEAUTIFUL blue dresses in our hands about an hour later!! Yep, I was a lot poorer but the girls were delighted with their Homecoming dresses! So it was all worth it! I would post a picture but I do not want to spoil it for them. They BOTH are so gorgeous in blue...it just makes their eyes pop!

Me and the girls raced back to Covington because Judson and I were chaperones for the Church youth laser tron outing. We had to leave Covington again at 4:00 and head BACK to Memphis! Only a Mother would do such a thing! Laser tron was a blast! My family is so competitive at these things. I even got into it. We were all dripping with sweat when we walked out of there.

We had to make an emergency stop on the way home. Jason called and told me to pullover at Longtown because Jack had thrown up in the church van. Eeek...since I was the only "Momma", I was the lucky one to do the cleanup! I barely made it without throwing up myself...I never was good at cleaning up that stuff even with my own kids!

By the time I made it home Sunday night, I was so tired and ready for a long shower. It was an action packed weekend - Volleyball, Basketball, Football, Atv-ing, Cow-tippin', dress shopping, laser tron, etc. WHEW!

0 comments: