Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oney's Basketball Awards Banquet


Oney was so so proud of his basketball season this year. He should be too! He had his BEST year ever. He is awesome on defense and a little hesitant on offense. He did get more comfortable taking some shots right at the end of the season. I finally got through to him...if you don't take a shot you definitely aren't going to make it. It is amazing how one scored point will give you such a major boost of confidence.

I have said it before but I am going to say it again. Oney's coaches were amazing! I give them credit for his major improvement this season. I wish ALL coaches would realize the "influential power" they have over our children. There is such a difference in a positive role model versus a negative role model.

I am so proud of you Oney! I love you!


0 comments: