Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saturday Night Live

"Saturday Night Live"...that is going to be my new title for a night out with this crazy crew! It is unscripted and definitely unrated! We had dinner at Pete & Sam's in Memphis last night. Thanks to Ryan for making the reservations and getting us all together.


Checkout our pink t-shirts that Ryan bought for us..."Spaghetti with Balls"! They took our picture as we went out the door and look what appeared on their Facebook Page. Crazy!

 I was the designated driver last night. Boy was it entertaining! We made a couple of pit stops on the way home. I will leave the closet above a mystery. Yes, we went to visit someone and they were not at home. So, we took this little photo wearing their clothes in their closet. I do not think that they read/follow my blog...time will tell...if you recognize these clothes, let me know!

There is NEVER a dull moment with this crew! Whew!

1 comments:

Jan said...

I know where you were! MC's house!