Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Not a whole lot of photos to post from this weekend. I didn't take my usual 1000 pictures. I think after Europe, I am a little "tired" of the lens! Here are a few candids...obviously, I was NOT behind the camera! 

I took a nap both Saturday and Sunday out on the Lake! WOW! It was so nice. I never just shut down like that but I think everything caught up with me. Look what happens when Mom decides to sleep. There are other incriminating photos of things my friends and family did to me, but I couldn't post those for the world to see! 




The kids played a game of ????, I cannot remember what they call it. Its when you say a certain word and you cannot let your teeth show. I was terrible at it. Brad and Abby, the two "crazies", were in a heated playoff. I think Brad actually beat Abby!


Look at sweet, innocent, Miss Anna Claire. She caught Judson off guard and pushed him off the back of the boat. It was priceless!







Pocahontas wore her hair like this all weekend. She had two little boys loving the sea doo ride with her!


***There are NO WORDS to describe this picture or this person.***



His shirt says, "Don't laugh, it's your girlfriends shirt"!



My man, Oney, cleaning the back of the boat. That boy never stops working or moving! He has his Hughes partners in crime helping him out. 




1 comments:

Abby Naifeh said...

Teradactel! (Idk how to spell it but its a dinosaur (; )