Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another Day at the Farm


Even if you are not a hunter, you have to find beauty in these pictures. These are all unedited, all natural beauty. Abby or Ally (I can't remember which one) asked me the other day why I loved hunting so much. Here was my answer...

"I do my best soul searching or talking with God when I am in the deer stand. There are no distractions. There is no noise from the outside world. Only the sounds of the woods. Only God's creation to look at and soak in. I actually sit down and do "nothing". I very rarely sit at home and do nothing. It is so relaxing and peaceful while I am in the stand. I just let everything go for those few hours." 

Her response..."Mom, you could just walk in the backyard and do that, couldn't you?"

Ok...I guess I like "to hunt" a little, too! 

0 comments: