Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

WOW! How gorgeous are these three babies? This was in the car on the way to Aunt Das' house for our Thanksgiving Feast. I can't believe how grown up they are these days. I am so proud of them and THANKFUL for them. We are so fortunate and we should count our blessings EVERY day of the year, not just on Thanksgiving. 


I was afraid if I didn't snap a picture in the car, we would get caught up in the day and forget. Hence, you have the self portrait of Judson and me below. Look carefully at the photo bombers in the background. 


My sweet, sweet Sister and me. I LOVE her! 


We were especially thankful to have Mee-Maw with us today. She has been in the hospital and was so lucky to get to come home this morning. It would not have been the same without her there. We love you Mee-Maw! 


Bits and pieces of our FEAST...





The woman behind it all...my wonderful sister! 

 
This is what happens when you eat too much combined with several nights at duck camp! 


Daughters, Grand Daughters, and Great Grand Daughters! 


Tweeting the day away...


Sweet Sonni came by for an afternoon visit with Jan and Johnny...she is so precious! We passed her around like a baby doll. She was a good sport! 


One side note...we did miss the "Naifeh Side" this year! We take turns every other year on Thanksgiving. It is kind of nice to just focus on one side of the family. Thanksgiving is really the only Holiday we do this way. We will be with the Naifeh gang next year! 

0 comments: