Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chi Omega Symphony

I have been telling you how much I have been cleaning out lately. Well, look what I found in the attic. My framed copy of "The Chi Omega Symphony" from college. Since my Chi O's were coming for a sleepover, I decided to pull this out. This really is a good little cheat sheet of words to live by...
I love fresh flowers around the house. The official flower for Chi O is the white carnation. I am really not a carnation lover. I opted to use "cardinal and straw" flowers! 
This is the picture we took when everyone walked in the door. I think we all look pretty darn good! We all went for a brief shopping spree on our town square. I wish we had more time to spend there. 


I forgot to take a picture after I put the "Hostess King Dons" on this cake stand. Of course, there is a story behind that...those had a special significant meaning for Christine from college. Her faves!
More of my fresh cardinal and straw flowers and my hoot owl in the den! 
Our picture from dinner at Marlo's that night. We had so so much fun! It was like we hadn't been apart a day. We picked right up from where we left off. We came home from dinner and put on our pajamas. We stayed up half of the night just catching up. I was so proud for my kids to see our lasting bond. I have told them for years about how special my college friends are/were. But, it was totally awesome them seeing it firsthand. We all decided we need to get together more often! "Life" just always gets in the way. Until next time...

0 comments: