Friday, November 9, 2012

Trail Cameras

We never know what we will find on our trail cameras at the farm. In the past, we have had pictures of the following animals:

Deer...Rabbits...Turkeys...Bobcats...Bats...Dogs...
Raccoons...Squirrels...Coyotes

We have also had pictures of trespassers. We have a picture right now (which I should post) of a trespasser. I am making it my mission to find you...so beware...you know who you are and what you did...I would not recommend you coming back for the cameras. We just might have a little surprise for you! Have I ever told you that I take my deer hunting seriously? We have worked too hard on our food plots this year to have some yahoo drive through and mess it up! 


A Bobcat


A Turkey


Does

Oh look...it's me!
 I always pose for the trail cameras...that's one way to get my picture taken for my blog! 



0 comments: