Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dad Update

Dad had plastic surgery this afternoon on his leg. They created a flap of muscle and skin graft for the infected/affected area. All went well and he will be in the hospital for about four to five more days. He has been a real trooper through all of this.  You know his favorite saying is, "The rougher it is The better I like it", well Dad -you may change your motto after this deal! Thanks to ALL OF OUR FRIENDS ( Moms Friends) for sitting with her this week while we couldn't be there. You know who you are and Daphne, Mom, Dad and I can't thank you enough! Keep the prayers coming, because Dad still has a MAJOR battle with the infection. He may kill me but I have to show you how good he looks! Judson went to see him this morning and he sent this picture and a video (I'll spare you the funny video). Thanks again! 

0 comments: