Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011



I love decorating for the Holidays every year. I am so proud of my ornaments, many were given to Judson and I at our Wedding.


I find myself getting more and more emotional when it comes to taking pictures with Mee-Maw. I keep telling myself and my kids that Mee-Maw may not make it to the next Holiday. I sure hope that she continues to prove me wrong! I think she actually looks pretty good in this picture. The kids are so patient with her...makes me proud.


Just a few pictures of us opening gifts at Mom and Dad's house. We always get together at my parent's on Christmas Eve.


Christmas morning after Santa has arrived. One of the kids "big" items was drums for Ally, a video camera for Abby, and a money collection for Oney.They were all surprised with these things...I LOVE BEING ABLE TO PULL OFF A SURPRISE!


I had already changed into my pajamas in this picture, but I wanted a picture with Mee-Maw! She looks so happy in this picture! That has been our peace of mind with her being in an assisted living..she has been VERY content. That has made it so much easier on Mom.


Here are a few pictures of us opening gifts at Judson's parents house. I LOVE the armadillo that Joe received. He liked it too!

The boys were definitely Sittie's BEST shoppers! She took them shopping together before Christmas. They picked out lots of goodies! Joseph gave Oney a Grizzlies shirt like his for Christmas.


This picture was taken before the kids walked in to the den to see what Santa had brought. We always have to hold them back to get this shot! I love it!

BEATS by Dr. Dre...The big ticket item from us this year! It was a last minute idea but definitely one of the kids favorites! They were expensive but boy do they sound good!

I bought everyone a different "hunting" themed t-shirt since I am an addict when it comes to the deer stand. Judson's was my favorite..."This is my idea of bagging groceries"!

We teased Ally with drum sticks and a set of WI drums on the stair case!

Our drama Queen, Abby, got this cute t-shirt..."Save the drama for your lama"!

Oney loved his safe from Aunt Das and he immediately put his new coin collection in it. He also got a jet sled to pull behind the polaris!

Daddy got a Browning hat like mine...maybe he will let me wear mine now!


The folks that made it all possible!!! THANKS to our Grandparents and Parents...for everything in life! May we strive to be a fraction as wonderful as you all have been!

0 comments: