Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Dinner at the Williams

Judson and I always try to have friends over for a nice dinner during the Holidays each year. We had already set a date for this years annual beef tenderloin dinner before my hunting accident. Dr. T really didn't want me doing a lot of bending and lifting (it was the Saturday after my surgery). Kerry so graciously offered to host everyone at their house this year and we took her up on her offer!

We usually do a dirty Santa gift and exchange between friends. This year though my dear friends surprised me with a little "presentation" of gifts relating to my accident! It was hilarious...I think I was a good sport!

Eric was the "presenter" and I think Ryan was the "instigator".

This was a new safety helmet for me to wear when I go hunting. They also gave me a bow and arrow to hunt with instead of a rifle. Pretty funny!

This was my dirty santa gift that I came away with..my fave...a Turvis Tumbler..and a Browning one at that!


It was a great night with great friends and great food!

0 comments: