Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Trip to the Grocery Store

A vacation is not complete without a trip to the grocery store. No matter where we go, we ALWAYS make a trip to the grocery store. What can I say? It is definitely in Judson's "genes". He is the absolute BEST shopper, too! If we ever get out of the grocery business, he will have to do all of our shopping because I am terrible! He figures the cost on items down to the ounce! 


Tim and Judson were trying to find the best deal on orange juice. I really don't think there were any "deals" in Mexico.


Judson breaks out in Tony the Tiger in the middle of the Mexican grocery..."Therrrrrrrre Grrrrrrreat"! Yep, that is the CRAZY INSANE boy that I fell in love with...


Sweet Shirley taking charge of our crazy group. Notice the fact that Damon and Danielle stayed in the car! Hmmmmm....


I truly believe the locals thought Jud was Hispanic NOT Arabic! He just started mumbling English words with a Mexican accent and they LOVED him! That's my boy!


0 comments: