Thursday, October 25, 2012

Not So Quick

After two hours back at work today with Judson, I realized I may have jumped the gun a bit on retiring my passport.  I suddenly remembered why he likes to be "On The Go" so much. OH MY GOODNESS! Our office door was revolving ALL day long. We had everything from 50 different donation requests (it's carnival time-happens every October), shoplifters, employees needing to borrow money, equipment malfunctioning, customer complaints, a slip and fall, squabbles between departments, you name it...he was dealt it! Oh me-the crap he sorts through in a days time. We could write a book! At least when we are out for a few days, we can shut down from it all.

So, today I am thankful for my husband who LOVES taking his wife fun, romantic, awesome places and spoils me rotten. I am oh so thankful for him "filtering" his daily store issues and sheltering me and the kids from so much drama. Thanks Judson for wanting nothing but the BEST for me and the kids! 

0 comments: