Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Time Has Come...

I have been on a MAJOR MISSION at our house for about 14 days straight. As I was hurriedly packing for a football game and another weekend getaway the other day, I had a complete meltdown because I couldn't find something that I knew we owned. That was my breaking point. I have finally had it! I used to be so organized and "LIFE" happened. Well, I have decided to make a change. EVERYTHING is now going to have its assigned place. I am going to get my life in order and stop cramming and slamming. The same day that I had my meltdown, I noticed as I bent over to tie my shoe that I had been wearing two different running shoes all day! One of mine and one of Ally's! Yep, I think it was time I take charge of my house. 


Why do you keep empty boxes of things you purchase??? And yes, we do have an "APPLE" problem.


This is my garage-my staging area for my stacks.

TRASH * GOODWILL* CHURCH * STORE EMPLOYEES * HAND ME DOWNS TO FRIENDS/FAMILY * RECYCLING * KEEP FOR KIDS

Hanging a shelf in the utility room. The smallest yet most important room in the house.
More stacks...kids keepsakes...Jud to sort through...cords...chargers...trophies...
Family photos
Trying to convert my video tapes of my kids from the VHS tapes to Cd's
I wish that I had taken a before and after shot. But you can use your messiest imagination. Look at my utility counter now!!
Look at me new organization system that I installed in the garage! I get my best work done when Judson is out of town! I am so proud of myself. Once I found the first stud, it was a piece of cake!


THANKS to my best helper, Oney! He is such a compassionate boy. He takes great care of his Momma! I am not finished yet. I just had to take a short break. I had taken off a car load a day for about 14 days...now that's some JUNK! 

0 comments: