Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Farm...Prepping for Deer Season

Look at our picnic lunch at the farm after working on our deer stands one afternoon. We love spending time together at the farm. So nice to just go out there and shut down for a few hours and be in the outdoors! 


We killed too many snakes to count during our work week at the farm. I do NOT like the snake factor...may be why I don't turkey hunt! 







Oney got to drive the bulldozer! He did an awesome job! He is like me...loves the farm! 



Boys will be boys!


Our friends and helpers...Oney always has a fun time with the Hughes boys! 


Moving the deer stands to better positions...we hope! 

Taking time to climb a tree while the Dads do all the work! 



My SWEET husband who has worked his rear off for ME and my deer hunting habits! THANKS honey! I love you and appreciate ALL that you have done for me and the kids to make our farm better!


Making another trip to the farm loaded down with seed, salt licks, corn, feeders, etc. Judson has really gotten into improving our deer habitat this year!





0 comments: