Friday, October 5, 2012

Flashbacks...The Good Ole Days...

Good things do come from cleaning out the clutter! I have paused here and there to look at some old photos from my Mee-Maw's house. Look at Papa, Sonny, with a rattlesnake that Ernest killed at Cold Creek. Ewe! Look at Daddy's Volkswagen bug in the background! 


Me and Monnie in the cookie jar...it ALWAYS had vanilla wafers in it! 
Me, Monnie and Daphne...the three amigos...always getting into some kind of trouble at Mee-Maw and Papa's house or at the Creek for the weekend. 
Celebrating their 25 wedding anniversary! What a beautiful couple they were in their younger years. 
That is him...his look right there...khaki work pants, Natural Light beer can, shirt unbuttoned, red faced!
The crazy cousins with Papa...Tracy, Amanda, Me, Daphne, Monnie and Papa Sonny. Will wasn't in this picture...sorry Will! 
I LOVE this...him carrying me and holding me...I was his "Little Angel"...his nickname for me!
Me, Monnie and Aunt Ree...loved Aunt Ree
Good times



0 comments: