Sunday, January 20, 2013

No Deer This Year


Yep, you read the title correctly. No deer this year for me...not even a doe! Boo-hoo...The picture below is of Oney and me the last day of deer season. He was the only child that felt sympathy for me and my hunting habits. The girls were sort of "over" the deer hunting this year. They valued their sleep more than sitting in a deer stand. As we we headed out the door that afternoon, Oney said, "Let's put some face paint on for fun". Of course, I went for it! 


One of my favorite Christmas presents this year was my new pink Browning gun case! Now maybe we can all keep our guns straight-well I can anyway! 


This is me pouting in the deer stand that afternoon. Not a happy camper. 


Even though I didn't kill anything but time, I still LOVE to hunt! I can't wait until next year! 



0 comments: