Monday, January 14, 2013

Perfect Monday Afternoon

This was my view as I headed to pickup the kids this afternoon. School was dismissed at 2:00pm because of winter weather. I was shocked when I got in the car. My office doesn't have windows and I had been glued to my desk all day. When I received my alert now text from school, I couldn't believe they were dismissing early! Once I got on the road, I understood. Then, 30 minutes later, it was all gone! I say better safe than sorry especially when teens are driving. I am SO glad that I am not an administrator making that call. How can you ever be "right"?



So, needless to say, we got home at 2:30. 

No basketball practice.
No basketball game.
Not going back to work today. 
Judson isn't home from work yet. 
Abby is napping.
Ally and Oney are at the neighbor's house.

It's just me, my Brookstone throw, my Apple, my blue leather chair, my diet coke, and a blazing fire in the fireplace. Ahhhh...after having auditors in my lap last week, what more could you ask for???



0 comments: