Sunday, April 14, 2013

Masters

Adam Scott Wins Masters 2013:
 First-Ever Australian Winner Outlasts Angel Cabrera In Playoff

Those were the headlines from Augusta National on Sunday. The winner, Adam Scott, employs Tiger Woods' ex-caddy. Interesting fact, if you ask me. Anyway, I am not really into watching golf on tv. I get my fair share following my two daughters around on the course in the Fall. But, I always try to follow it a little for the sake of my husband. He is fortunate enough to be a guest each year. So, I have to be able to speak intelligently about the tournament. I think Adam looks a lot like Matthew McConaughey. So I didn't mind looking at him!

Here is a screen shot of Augusta National from my iPhone. Pretty amazing.



A little controversy that blew up twitter...Tiger Woods dropped his ball from an incorrect location. He signed his score card which was technically "incorrect". Someone called in and reported the infraction. The rules committee imposed a 2 stroke penalty on Tiger rather than a DQ. Interesting...






2013 Masters Champion, Adam Scott


0 comments: