Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hacked

So, well, with this new found fame comes getting my social media hacked! I woke up to my instagram profile looking like this and all these notifications on my account! Holy S*#T! Thats not me! What the heck?












Yes, I had an easy password on my social accounts...well not anymore! Luckily, I was able to get on and change my password before they locked me out. I went through and unfollowed and of these strangers. The only thing I couldn't do was get rid of the people that "I" had requested to follow. Oh well. 
Lesson. Learned. 

On a brighter note, look at our statistics for the store's Facebook page! Pretty crazy. And when you google our name now its all about the winning lottery ticket. Good lesson for my kids on instant fame (good or bad). 


0 comments: