Saturday, January 16, 2016

What Life is ALL About

I have said this before but I am going to say it again. Our Pickwick house is the best investment we have ever made. We have made so many memories over the kids lifetime that I hope they will someday treasure as much as Judson and I do. To be able to bring their friends up and have a house full of teenagers now is so much fun! We love having the opportunity to be around their friends and  to be able to get to know them. 


In the winter, we love taking our ATVs up. We go for long rides, go mudding, build a bonfire, cook s'mores, walk in the lake, and take TONS of pics!
Abby, Hayden, Lawson & Tucker

Letta, Destiny, Abby, Hayden, Haley, Tucker, Lawson, Kayla, Ally & Oney


Jud's selfie with his bonfire

A must have after a cold ride...HOT chocolate chip cookies! 
We even took a boat ride today...it was so cold though! 




Abby and Haley


On  the drive home today I saw this gorgeous sunset! I think I must be getting old because anytime I see a Sunset these days it makes me start counting my blessings! We are one BLESSED family! What an ending to such an exciting week!

0 comments: