Monday, August 27, 2012

EXHAUSTED is the WORD

I believe the Summer has finally caught up with all of us...well, the Naifeh women that is...the men are still kicking as usual! Judson and Oney are like the energizer batteries...they keep going and going and going! 

Ally sleeping like she always does - mouth wide open and eyes peeking open! 


Abby sleeping like she always does - head tilted to the left under her hand!


Even the dog was worn out. We found Biggs on the back porch sleeping like this twice last week.


Look at me...I got the kids off to school and went right back to bed! I think I could go to bed and not get out for about 72 hours if someone would let me! I do NOT see that happening anytime soon! Judson snapped this picture when he left for work...I was in a deep sleep.


0 comments: